Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The book of LOFTS, new photo blog and other ramblings


Guys, I went and bought this ginourmous (giant/enourmous) book on LOFTS with photos from Jordi Miralles and it's fantastic. And you know what else? Only 40 bucks!!

So, I've been writing lots lately from cheesy poety, to a screenplay set in the woods to cover letters and resumes to real-life short stories.

There's one short story I wrote that I'm waiting on being published but hey it might not and if it doesn't I'll post it on here.

I'm tired of thinking too hard on the structure of this blog. All it's been doing is holding me back from writing what's really on my mind.

People nowadays don't want facts, they want personal opinions and ideas and inspirations.

I always thought talking about what I'm really going through in life and what kind of person I am would bore people. And you know what, maybe it will.
But it's good therapy nevertheless!

Also, check out my new photo blog! It's called Photo in a Tub and I've been adding a photo a day. It's been great to dig back into old photos and memories.

Today is going to be busy day. I'm frightened with what is about to come next in my life but I need to go forward with it.

Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment