Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer love for Free People's Frida!


Today is my birthday and I couldn't resist posting a lil' sumthin' sumthin' this very morning. I am now 22 years-old and I am strangely happy about it. Perhaps because I have traveled quite extensively and I will always be super grateful for the amazing experiences I have lived at all four corners of the world. Or perhaps because I have a great lil' family and although we aren't always on the same page at times, I still love them very much. Maybe because I've had some great friends over the years and some bad ones. But that's besides the point because every person I've met in this life and every obstacle I've encountered along the way have made me grow into a closer version of my true comfortable self.

I cannot wait to pick up photography again. I cannot wait for some much needed dancin' tomorrow night, I cannot wait for an amazing summer, and I just cannot wait for anything that will come my way.

On a lighter note, I'm really liking the new summer Frida Kahlo-inspired theme at Free People. I find it appealing when fashion finds inspiration in art. Frida Kahlo is such a great artist pick for summer fashion!



No comments:

Post a Comment