Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tubs and Funky Cams and...Moi

This is me in Coleman, Alberta, in a tub...or if I recall, it was an empty fridge abandoned on the side of an empty side road in the small, almost ghost-like town of Coleman.

A friend of mine took this picture and labeled it "hipster in a tub" and I guess it stuck with me to the point where I wanted to create a blog called "Hipster in a Tub". Only took 6 months for me to get my shit together and finally start it and well, here it is, finally.

That being said, I am not really a hipster per say, nor am I a pure hippie or a true fashionista, but I do have to say that I like a bit of everything from clothes, art, music, vintage, objects, photography, films – old and new - and everything in between.

This blog isn't by any mean trying to take itself seriously.

I'm just trying to have fun and enjoy the beautiful in every littlest thing again.

May our true senses take over our sanity.

Cheers,

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment